Keep your new Acura running smoothly-on us.
Acura Precision Maintenance covers certain factory-scheduled maintenance on all New MY23 Acura vehicles over the first two years or 24,000 miles as per the maintenance minder system*, including:
Engine Oil and Filter Changes
- Maintenance coverage: A1 and B1 services (oil change, oil filter, tire rotation), and MPI (multi-point inspection) as determined by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system Covered Services
- Term: 2yrs/24k miles (whichever comes first) for New 23MY vehicles
- Location: included maintenance must occur at a participating dealership
- Vehicle Brands: Acura vehicles must be serviced at participating Acura dealerships
- Acura Genuine parts and oil must be used by participating dealerships (parts and oil as determined by AHM, dealer up-sells will not be covered)
- Included maintenance is a benefit of the vehicle and is transferrable to subsequent ownership, the coverage terms do not reset
You'll receive a handy Maintenance Minder™ alert in your vehicle when it is time to schedule service, which you can do through the AcuraLink® app**.
*Acura Maintenance Program covers certain factory scheduled maintenance on selected eligible vehicles for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models may require different maintenance schedules as recommended by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system and described in the vehicle’s Owners’ Manual. See an Acura dealer for vehicle eligibility, coverage details, and exclusions. Valid only in the United States of America.
**AcuraLink’s Driver Feedback program is available on select vehicles. AcuraLink enrollment is required.