Certified. Fathom Blue Pearl 2016 Acura MDX 3.5L SH-AWD w/Technology Package & AcuraWatch Plus Pkgs AWD 9-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V ***ACURA CERTIFIED***, **INCLUDES WARRANTY**, ***REMAINDER OF FACTORY WARRANTY***, **PASSES STATE INSPECTION**, ***FRESH OIL CHANGE***, ***ONE OWNER***, CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY, ALL WHEEL DRIVE, NAVIGATION GPS NAV, SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE, BOUGHT, SERVICED AND TRADED AT NORTHEAST ACURA, 3RD ROW SEATING, PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVE, VEHICLE DETAILED.
Recent Arrival! 26/18 Highway/City MPG**
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
* 182 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED!!! What does that mean? Each Certified Pre-Owned vehicle goes through a vigorous 150-Point Inspection by our Certified Acura Technicians. Any and all parts that do not meet Acura Corporate standards must be replaced or refurbished. For example, the brakes and tires must have a life expectancy of 50% or better. Once complete the reconditioned vehicles receive an extended warranty from Acura. 1-Year and 30,000 Miles is added to the Powertrain Warranty giving your new vehicle a 7-Year/100,000 Mile Warranty. But that's not all, an additional Year and 12,000 Miles is added to the Bumper 2 Bumper Warranty as well as Acura's 24/7 Roadside assistance program.
* Generous number of features for the money; adept handling; good fuel economy; confident acceleration; quiet cabin; excellent crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura MDX is as refined as it is sophisticated. It is adorned with gorgeous Jewel Eye LED Headlights, which are designed to help improve reaction times and lessen eyestrain. With SUVs and Crossovers, keeping vehicle weight low is important. Acura worked some engineering magic when they shed 275 pounds from the vehicle, all the while increasing unit body rigidity using hi-tech lightweight materials. Expert engineering make the MDX quieter with acoustic front glass, sound-deadening materials, and active noise cancellation. On the inside, drivers will find comfort and luxury amidst high-tech advancements. The dash offers a sleek look and convenient arrangement of controls. The MDX comes standard with a 3.5L 290hp V6, i-VTEC engine, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 27 MPG Highway for FWD models and 15/27 for SH-AWD models. It has a 9-Speed Sequential SportShift Automatic and the ability to switch to manual control where you can change gears with paddle shifters. The MDX comes standard with a very generous assortment of features. Some of the items are the Multi-View Rear Camera, Anti-lock Brakes, USB iPod Integration, Vehicle Stability Assist, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, and a Power Tailgate. Optional packages give you amazing items as well. Some of them are Acura's Next Generation Navigation System, the Forward Collision Warning System, ELS Premium 10 speaker Sound System, and a 9-inch overhead screen in the rear with the Entertainment Package or a 16.2-inch split screen display with the Advance package which can display up to 2 video sources. Acuralink can also provide other services with a subscription including vehicle theft tracking, live concierge service